Laine Issue 10 - Rooted
Laine's much anticipated Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Laine Issue 10 - Rooted, Winter 2020 includes:
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Treat yourself to this one - you do not want to miss it. We will ship for you to have hopefully right on December 11th, the official release date.