Twig & Horn Waxed Canvas Crossbody Project Tote
Carry everything needed for knitting projects on the go in Twig & Horn's newly redesigned Waxed Canvas Crossbody Project Tote! Each tote now has a removable zippered project pouch with four yarn guide grommets, great for keeping wound yarn separate, accessory projects, or securing your cellphone and wallet. The insert can be moved from your Crossbody Tote to the Maker’s Backpack, or carried on its own. This bag can go wherever you want to knit; the waxed canvas is rugged and water repellant. It also offers a beautiful natural distressed finish. Spacious with pockets at every turn, our best-selling totes fit multiple projects, notions, sweaters, and knitting needles.
- Removable zippered project pouch with four yarn guide grommets, great for keeping wound yarn separate or to store accessory projects
- Two large sweater projects fit on either side of the center pouch, making the bag a good solution for knitters who like to carry multiple garment WIPs
- Two roomy pockets on each side of the divider pouch, broken into a 5.5" and 3.5" section, ample space for a phone, pencils, DPNs, notes, and any knitting notions
- Four spacious pockets on the exterior of the bag, large enough to stick wound yarn inside if using the bag as a "yarn bowl”
- Two oil tanned shoulder straps with a comfortable 10.5" shoulder drop and a removable adjustable cross-body strap
- 24" - 46" adjustable cross-body strap accommodates a range of body types and wearing heights
- American tanned leather with a hard wearing treatment: superficial scratches and marks can be buffed away easily with a lightly damp rag
Note: The unique character of waxed canvas is to have craze or crack marks as handled and will occur during shipping and handling.