Helen Hiebert's 2020 The Paper Year with Paper Kit
Create 12 unique paper projects – fun for the whole family!
From local, but world-renowned paper artist Helen Hiebert, we're so pleased to offer the 2020 Paper Year! This unique gift/project is not just an appointment calendar- it is a combination paper creativity, how-to book, and calendar all-in-one. Explore a variety of papers and techniques while creating unique gifts, cards and home décor.
The Paper Year is a how-to book:
12 months and 12 projects feature a list of materials and tools you’ll need to complete each project, plus step-by-step photos, templates and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Create cool projects: lanterns, handmade paper, books, cards and other unique paper designs.
- Learn creative techniques: origami, pop-ups, paper weaving, papermaking, paper folding and more.
- Discover unique papers: a custom paper pack featuring everything you need to make the projects is available.
The Paper Year is also a monthly planner:
Chart your creative month on the monthly planner pages. The Paper Year is part how-to book, sketchbook, diary, scrap book and planner.
- Plan your creative month
- Capture your notes and plans
- Sketch your ideas
- Paste in paper swatches
Please note that there is one planner page per month (similar to what you see above). This is not a weekly or daily planner.
- 12 new and unique paper projects, including 5 by guest artists: Hedi Kyle, Marianne Petit, Gina Pisello, Lore Spivey & Arnold Grummer’s
- An online resource list featuring all of the supplies in The Paper Year
- Templates you can download and print right onto your papers (printed templates are also included with the The Paper Year)
This deluxe calendar package offered at Maker+Stitch includes a copy of the calendar plus Helen Hiebert's curated collection of unique papers from around the world, as well as other materials you need to complete the projects! No need to source your own supplies! Most projects take 30 minutes or less to complete, and you probably already have all of the tools you’ll need to complete each project (cutting mat, scissors, craft knife, glue, etc).
You can find Helen most Saturday mornings knitting with us at Cafe Knit. This is how we met her and came to offer her Paper Year kit. We love supporting local Makers!