PRE ORDER Laine Issue 10 - Rooted
It's almost here!! Pre-order to ensure you receive your copy.
Laine's much anticipated Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Laine Issue 10 - Rooted, Winter 2020 includes:
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Treat yourself to this one - you do not want to miss it. We will ship for you to have hopefully right on December 11th, the official release date.