Twig & Horn Canvas Bucket Bag
The Canvas Bucket Bag is a must-have for anyone who wants to easily knit anywhere, anytime. The sturdy 12 oz. canvas construction paired with a flat bottom allows this bag to sit upright no matter where life takes you. Not only does the attached drawstring lining keep everything safe inside while in transit, you can also adjust the opening to keep your yarn feeding effortlessly onto your needles as you knit directly from the bag. Think of this as your own mobile yarn bowl. The compact size is wonderful for travel and can easily accommodate a skein or two of yarn and a smaller scale project, such as a hat, scarf, shawl or socks.
The round bag is 7" in diameter and has three roomy 6” deep pockets around the exterior, broken into 3.5”, 6.5" and 10” sections, giving you ample space for a phone, pencils, DPNs, notes, and any knitting notions.
Each bag has a genuine leather removable adjustable crossbody strap. The crossbody strap adjusts from 24" - 46", accommodating a range of body types and wearing heights.
- 7” in diameter x 10.5” h (top opening is 10” wide when flat)
- 24” - 46” adjustable + removable crossbody strap
- All hardware in our signature Antique Brass
- 12 oz. 100% cotton canvas finished in the USA, fully lined with cotton muslin
- Leather strap finished in the USA
- Cut and sewn in USA