Cocoknits Maker's Board - Gray
This is one accessory that can do a lot! Made with washable kraft fabric, there are internal metal sheets that make every surface magnetic. You can stick a chart on one surface, your pattern on another, and when you prop one side up for display, the angle is completely adjustable, making it even more versatile. Use the strong magnets included to keep small tools, charts, patterns, recipes, and more at hand while you’re working. Note: Tools sold separately.
Companion Tools: RULER & GAUGE SET
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Measures: 11” (28 cm) X 9” (23 cm) (when folded)
- Warning: This product contains metal which could possibly have sharp edges, please handle with care.
- 4 round magnets covered in PLA (made from fermented plant fibers called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.)
- 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools
- 3 strong, uncovered rectangle magnets for propping board and holding other tools
- Packaged in a linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag
Tools featured in some pictures are not included.
How to Use
- Open the folder and use rectangle magnet(s) to prop up one side.
- Use covered magnets to attach papers and small round magnets to attach and store tools on the board.
- Can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Use as a knitting pattern board to read patterns for knit, crochet, cross-stitch, needlepoint, beading, and more!
- Definitely pop it in your Cocoknits PROJECT PORTFOLIO
- Cling your other Cocoknits tools to the magnets on your board, like a Row Counter, Stitch Markers, or a Tapestry Needle.
- Companion products sold separately (both plastic-free): RULER & GAUGE SET
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather.
- To wash: CAREFULLY remove metal sheets. Metal sheet edges may be sharp, please use caution. Machine wash empty Kraft folder in cold water on gentle cycle, lay flat to air dry. Replace metal sheets.